宁波英孚英语培训中心:外企上班族必备!140句实用商务英语,沟通无障碍!
导读:你一定有这样的经历,收到外国同事的邮件却看不懂?交流时突然卡壳?别担心,今天给大家分享外企上班常用的50句实用商务英语,适用场景包括会议、邮件、电话会议、工作进度等~(末尾还有90句常用商务英语)一、日常沟通 (Daily Communication)Let’s touch base later.(
本文由宁波英孚英语培训中心整理发布,欢迎联系预约试听
你一定有这样的经历,收到外国同事的邮件却看不懂?交流时突然卡壳?别担心,今天给大家分享外企上班常用的50句实用商务英语,适用场景包括会议、邮件、电话会议、工作进度等~(末尾还有90句常用商务英语)
一、日常沟通 (Daily Communication)
-
Let’s touch base later.
(我们稍后碰个头。)
适用场景:非正式跟进进度。 -
Keep me in the loop.
(有新进展请随时告知我。)
替代说法:Keep me updated. -
I’ll ping you the details.
(我会把细节发消息给你。)
“ping”指通过邮件/聊天工具发送。 -
This is top of mind for me.
(这是我最优先处理的事。)
强调任务重要性。 -
Let’s put a pin in it for now.
(暂时搁置这个问题。)
委婉暂停讨论。
二、邮件写作 (Email Writing)
-
Per our conversation…
(根据我们的谈话…)
正式邮件开头常用。 -
Please see the attached for your review.
(请查看附件供您审阅。)
替代说法:Attached please find… -
I’ll revert with a confirmed timeline by EOD.
(我将在今日下班前回复确认时间表。)
“revert”在商务邮件中表示“回复”。 -
Apologies for the delayed response.
(抱歉回复晚了。)
解释延迟的礼貌表达。 -
Your prompt attention is appreciated.
(感谢您尽快处理。)
委婉催促对方行动。
三、会议与讨论 (Meetings & Discussions)
-
Let’s take this offline.
(我们线下单独讨论。)
避免会议中陷入细节争论。 -
Can we align on the next steps?
(我们能就下一步行动达成一致吗?)
推进会议的总结句。 -
I’d like to play devil’s advocate here.
(我想从反面角度提个问题。)
提出不同意见的委婉方式。 -
Let’s not reinvent the wheel.
(我们不必重复造轮子。)
建议利用现有资源。 -
This is a sticky situation.
(这是个棘手的问题。)
描述复杂问题时的中性表达。
四、任务与截止日期 (Tasks & Deadlines)
-
The deadline is set in stone.
(截止日期不可更改。)
强调时间刚性。 -
We’re cutting it close.
(时间非常紧迫。)
替代说法:We’re running out of time. -
Can you take the lead on this?
(你能负责这件事吗?)
分配任务时的礼貌询问。 -
I’ll circle back with you tomorrow.
(我明天再和你跟进。)
承诺后续沟通的常用句。 -
This is still a work in progress.
(这项工作仍在进行中。)
汇报未完成任务的表达。
五、客户与谈判 (Clients & Negotiations)
-
We’re open to flexible terms.
(我们接受灵活条款。)
展示合作意愿。 -
Let’s find a win-win solution.
(我们寻求双赢方案。)
谈判中的万能金句。 -
The ballpark figure is around $50K.
(粗略估算约为5万美元。)
非正式报价时使用。 -
We need to manage expectations.
(我们需要管理客户预期。)
预防过度承诺。 -
This is a non-negotiable term.
(这是不可协商的条款。)
明确立场。
六、问题解决与反馈 (Problem Solving & Feedback)
-
Let’s do a root cause analysis.
(我们来做根本原因分析。)
系统性解决问题的表达。 -
This needs immediate damage control.
(需要立即止损。)
危机处理常用语。 -
Your feedback is highly valued.
(您的反馈非常宝贵。)
鼓励他人提建议。 -
We dropped the ball on this one.
(我们这次搞砸了。)
承认错误的非正式表达。 -
Let’s course-correct ASAP.
(我们必须尽快调整方向。)
强调及时修正。
七、团队协作 (Team Collaboration)
-
I’ll sync up with the team.
(我会和团队同步信息。)
“sync up”=协调沟通。 -
We need a reality check.
(我们需要客观评估现状。)
避免盲目乐观。 -
Can you cover for me?
(你能帮我顶一下吗?)
请假或临时交接任务时使用。 -
Let’s leverage each other’s strengths.
(我们应发挥彼此的优势。)
团队合作的积极表达。 -
This is a team effort.
(这是团队共同努力的结果。)
强调集体贡献。
八、报告与数据 (Reports & Data)
-
The numbers don’t add up.
(数据对不上。)
指出数据异常。 -
We’re seeing a downward trend.
(我们观察到下降趋势。)
分析数据时的中性表达。 -
Let’s deep dive into the metrics.
(我们深入分析这些指标。)
替代说法:drill down into the data. -
The ROI is unclear at this stage.
(目前投资回报率尚不明确。)
谨慎表达不确定性。 -
This is a key performance indicator (KPI).
(这是一个关键绩效指标。)
汇报重点数据时使用。
九、跨文化沟通 (Cross-Cultural Communication)
-
Let’s be mindful of cultural nuances.
(请注意文化差异。)
提醒团队避免误解。 -
In some regions, directness may be perceived as rude.
(在某些地区,直率可能被视为粗鲁。)
跨文化沟通的注意事项。 -
Could you elaborate on that?
(您能详细说明一下吗?)
委婉请求澄清文化相关话题。 -
We need localized strategies.
(我们需要本地化策略。)
适应不同市场的表达。 -
Silence doesn’t always mean disagreement.
(沉默不一定代表反对。)
解释不同文化中的沟通习惯。
十、时间管理 (Time Management)
-
I’m juggling multiple priorities.
(我手头有多项优先任务。)
解释工作繁忙的常用句。 -
Let’s block some time for this.
(我们为这事预留点时间吧。)
安排日程的提议。 -
I’m swamped right now.
(我现在忙得不可开交。)
非正式表达忙碌状态。 -
Can we push the deadline by a week?
(能把截止日期延后一周吗?)
协商延期的礼貌请求。 -
Time is of the essence.
(时间至关重要。)
强调紧迫性。
附:使用技巧
-
根据对象调整语气:
对上级:Would it be possible to…?(能否…?)
对同事:Let’s brainstorm some ideas.(我们集思广益吧。)
对客户:We truly appreciate your partnership.(我们衷心感谢与您的合作。)
-
避免直译中文表达:
“Please give me a chance.” → I’d appreciate the opportunity to…
“This is my humble opinion.” → Here’s my perspective…
-
缩写词使用场景:
ASAP(尽快)、EOD(今日下班前)、TBD(待定)、FYI(供参考)
90句商常用商务英语
一、会议管理
主持会议
1 Let’s get the ball rolling. (我们开始吧。)
2 The agenda has been circulated in advance. (议程已提前分发。)
3 Time is tight, so let’s stay on track. (时间紧张,请紧扣主题。)
4 John, would you kick us off? (John,你先开场吧?)
5 Let’s park that idea for now. (暂时保留这个想法。)
参与讨论
6. To piggyback on Sarah’s point… (接着Sarah的观点补充…)
7. Playing devil’s advocate, what if… (作为反方,如果…)
8. Let’s take a step back. (我们退一步看问题。)
9. Are we all aligned on this? (大家是否达成一致?)
10. I’d propose a middle ground. (我建议折中方案。)
跟进任务
11. Who owns this action item? (谁负责这项任务?)
12. The RACI matrix needs updating. (需更新责任分配矩阵。)
13. Let’s set a hard deadline. (设定一个硬性截止日。)
14. I’ll send a MoM by EOD. (今日下班前发会议纪要。)
15. We’re missing a critical dependency. (缺少关键前置条件。)
二、邮件沟通
正式邮件
16. Further to our discussion… (继我们讨论后…)
17. Please acknowledge receipt. (请确认收悉。)
18. Kindly review the redlined version. (请审阅修订版。)
19. Your prompt response is appreciated. (感谢尽快回复。)
20. We regret to inform you… (很遗憾通知您…)
非正式邮件
21. Just a quick heads-up… (简单提醒…)
22. No rush, but FYI… (不急,但供参考…)
23. Circling back on our chat… (跟进之前的谈话…)
24. Let me know if this works. (确认是否可行。)
25. Ping me if you need anything. (有需要随时联系。)
附件与链接
26. The shared drive link is here: [URL]. (共享盘链接:[URL]。)
27. Embedded below are the screenshots. (下方附截图。)
28. Password-protected ZIP file attached. (附件为加密压缩包。)
29. Refer to Slide 12 for visuals. (图示见幻灯片第12页。)
30. Clickable prototype: [Shortened URL]. (可交互原型:[短链接]。)
三、汇报与演讲 (30句)
开场与过渡
31. Today’s focus is threefold… (今天重点有三…)
32. Before diving deeper… (深入之前…)
33. To set the context… (为说明背景…)
34. Now, shifting gears to… (现在转到…)
35. Let’s connect the dots. (让我们串联线索。)
2. 数据展示
36. The metrics tell a clear story. (数据清晰表明趋势。)
37. Marginally below target at 89%. (89%,略低于目标。)
38. Here’s a side-by-side comparison. (这是并排对比。)
39. Outliers have been filtered out. (已排除异常值。)
40. Statistically significant at p<0.05. (p值<0.05,统计显著。)
3. 总结与问答
41. To wrap up, three key calls to action… (总结三个关键行动…)
42. I’ll stop here for questions. (我先暂停,接受提问。)
43. Let me rephrase that. (我换种方式解释。)
44. Great question. Let me double-click on that. (好问题,我展开说明。)
45. I’ll follow up offline with details. (会后续补充细节。)
四、客户与谈判 (40句)
1. 建立关系
46. We’re committed to being your trusted partner. (我们致力成为您的可靠伙伴。)
47. Let’s co-create a solution. (让我们共创解决方案。)
48. Your pain points are our priority. (您的痛点是我们的重点。)
49. We’ll tailor this to your needs. (将按需定制方案。)
50. Our door is always open. (我们随时欢迎沟通。)
2. 谈判技巧
51. Let’s find common ground. (寻找共同利益点。)
52. This is our best and final offer. (这是最终报价。)
53. We can’t budge on this clause. (此条款无法让步。)
54. What’s your walk-away point? (您的底线是什么?)
55. Let’s agree to disagree for now. (暂时保留分歧。)
3. 处理异议
56. I hear your concern about… (我理解您对…的担忧。)
57. Let’s separate facts from perceptions. (区分事实与感受。)
58. Would a service credit resolve this? (服务补偿能否解决问题?)
59. We’ll conduct a root cause analysis. (将进行根本原因分析。)
60. Escalation path: L1→L2→L3 support. (升级路径:一线→二线→三线支持。)
五、项目管理
61 The project charter needs sign-off. (需签署项目章程。)
62 Critical path tasks are highlighted. (关键路径任务已标出。)
63 We’re at risk of missing the milestone. (可能错过关键节点。)
64 Change request submitted via Jira. (变更请求已提至Jira。)
65 Post-mortem meeting scheduled. (已安排复盘会议。)
六、跨文化沟通 (20句)
66 In some cultures, nodding doesn’t mean agreement. (某些文化中点头≠同意。)
67 Avoid humor that may not translate well. (慎用可能歧义的幽默。)
68 High-context vs. low-context communication styles. (高语境与低语境沟通差异。)
69 Gift-giving policies vary by region. (各地商务礼品规范不同。)
70 Silence can indicate respect, not disengagement. (沉默可能表示尊重而非漠视。)
七、绩效考核
71 You exceeded expectations in… (您在…方面超出预期。)
72 Areas for development: … (待提升领域:…)
73 Let’s set SMART goals for next quarter. (为下季度设定SMART目标。)
74 Your 360 feedback summary is attached. (附360度评估摘要。)
75 Promotion eligibility criteria include… (晋升资格包括…)
八、求职与面试
76 I’m seeking growth opportunities in… (我希望在…领域发展。)
77 My approach is data-driven. (我的方法以数据为导向。)
78 A recent challenge I overcame was… (我近期克服的挑战是…)
79 I’m drawn to your company’s mission. (贵司使命吸引了我。)
80 May I ask about the career path for this role? (能否问此岗位的发展路径?)
九、社交与闲聊
81 How was your weekend getaway? (周末短途游如何?)
82 Congrats on the product launch! (祝贺新品发布!)
83 The industry event was insightful. (行业活动很有启发。)
84 Let’s connect on LinkedIn. (LinkedIn上加个好友吧。)
85 Coffee is on me next time! (下次我请喝咖啡!)
十、技术沟通
86The API is throttling requests. (API正在限制请求。)
87 Let’s debug the edge case. (调试边界情况。)
88 Regression testing is pending. (回归测试待完成。)
89 The hotfix will be deployed tonight. (热修复今晚部署。)
90 Documentation needs version control. (文档需版本管理。)